Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Boobs and Booze

That is the name of my new series.  I had originally named it "Girls Who Wine".  My son came up with the new name, "Boobs and Booze",  which has received a lot more attention!

They are so much fun to paint and I learn so many things about girls and their friends.  Here are some of the things I've learned.  Girls like to drink in bars.  They are proud of their boobs, hair, and jewelry. Most important is that they cherish their friendships.  My girls are always young, always thin, and are always smiling!

They can be special ordered.  My website has contact information.  They are painted with  acrylic on 5x5 gallery wrapped canvas and sell for $75. plus shipping.








1 comment:

Jacklyn Karabaich said...

These paintings make you smile! Love the personalities that come out during the different activities!